วันจันทร์ที่ 31 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Error Identification


Error Identification Exercise
Each of the following sentences contains an error 
1.It was difficult to breath because of the smoke. 
2.The books which was found belong to Raynie.
3.The jewellery was not make of gold but of silver. 
4.The exposed slope was covering with plastic sheets.
5.People who lives in the east are mainly farmers. 
6.I need a scissors.
7.Everyone must do their work.  
8 .Which group want to do it first ?
9 .Young people today have so much problems.
10 . There should be more understanding between one and other.
11.He has a habbit of getting up early.
12.I need a new dress that suitable for a wedding.
13.If you earn more, you are able to spent more. 
14.They came to looked for the missing child.
15.What you going to tell your father ?
16.The drain full of rubbish.
17. I very scared and did not run.
18. They used strong ropes to went down the cliff.
19 .When she smiles, dimples appears on her cheeks.
20 . It is harder to built roads in remote areas.



1. Hi Cynthia, I've decided to come to Australia to visit you.

2. You've invited me so many times and now, with my studies finished, I finally should.

3. Do you know if it's cheaper to fly direct from Europe or if I must get a cheaper flight via another city?

4. I can go to the travel agent and ask, but maybe you know something.

5. My parents are very worried about me traveling alone.

6. They said I don't have to talk to strangers and I have to stay only in nice hotels.

7. Oh, and my father told me I shouldn't catch trains because they're dangerous. Is that true?

8. I'm so happy I can do some of the things I've always wanted to do.

9. I can go diving on the Great Barrier Reef and I may see some kangaroos and koala bears too.

10. When I was young, I dreamed about Australia. I can't believe it's going to happen!

11. Must you give me some advice about traveling in Australia.

12. I know everyone can speak English, but what about the money?

13. Do I have to change my Euros before I leave or can I wait until I arrive.

14. I can't sleep until I leave! That's only three weeks away.

15. Tell me what you think about my plan and what other preparations I should make before my departure. Bye! Sophie.




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น