วันจันทร์ที่ 14 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2556

Teacher's day is coming



If we will talk about teacher, have you ever counted how many teacher have been taught you since you can recognize?  Even I, I've never counted how many teacher I have been met? but I never forget them even though I can't remember their name but their faces their personalities or their words that they talked to me when I was young.... Can you remember any words from who you called them "teacher"?

Tomorrow is the teacher's day which is an important opportunity to pay respect to person who teach us to be proud of ourselves to live with strong courage and ethnic according to social way and cultural manners. In a good day and perfect time to remind ourselves who we are... So we will do it together with our pure heart and white mean, won't you?


If you know how much the teachers spend their time, their life, their attention to you. It might be uncountable and have to compare none. From that time in the past bring me here as TEACHER.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น